- This event has passed.
Wake Up Your Practice to Sleep Dentistry
January 22, 2016 @ 8:30 am
Presented by: Damian Blum, DMD and Paul Jacobs, DDS
This session is designed for dentists who are considering the addition of dental sleep medicine to their service offerings. Learn the basics to a successful sleep dentistry program in your practice that benefits your patients, supports your local medical community, and creates a new profit center for your office.
This 1-day seminar for doctors and their key staff includes the following topics: Overview of Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA); Effects on Your Practice Dynamics; Working with Sleep Appliances; and Administrative Management (medical billing, forms, codes, insurance, etc.)
- Realize how someone’s perception of your intent will influence their behavior during a discussion.
- Realize the prevalence and cause of OSA, and the dentist’s role in treatment modalities for OSA.
- Understand the clinical and practice management aspects of a successful dental sleep program, including medical billing, coding and forms.
- Familiarize the practitioner with the current standard in selection, use and maintenance of dental sleep appliances.
- How to develop professional and referral relationships with medical sleep providers.
- Learn about resources available to continue growth and development in the sleep dentistry field.
WHEN: Friday, January 22, 2016 • 9am – 4pm (Registration at 8:30am)
WHERE: Green Bay, WI • Lord’s Dental Conference Center
WHO: Doctors and Key Staff
COST: $350/Doctors • $100/each additional staff member
Register by December 21, 2015
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the standards of the Academy of General Dentistry Program Approval for Continuing Education (PACE) through the joint program provider approval of DENTAL PRACTICE ADVISORS, LLC, Damian Blum, DMD and Paul Jacobs, DDS. Dental Practice Advisors, LLC is approved for awarding FAGD/MAGD credit. AGD ID# (AGD ID# 354463)